Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teaching (March 2010)

I have been continuing to teach the preschool children. We have learned a few letters and this week I did a review game and they seem to be remembering what I have taught them. Soon the thai schools have their long break (like our summer) so I will be helping with the older kids too. I have to help plan 8 weeks of activities, including english teaching. It should be fun though. We will be taking trips to the beach and other places too so they are not just at the house the whole 8 weeks. I now live in Pattaya which means I can help at Mercy full-time instead of just 2 days per week.
I am also hoping to take a trip to Qatar where I will teach english for a month or so to get some experience and more ideas for what to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment